Brianna!!!
I have a friend named Brianna!!! She is way nice and I met her on July 29th 2008. Her birthday is July 30th and she invited me to her party but we were going to Heber Valley that day. I felt really bad because I wanted to go!!! She is my very BEST Friend!!! I hope that we can be best friends forever. We are in Up With Kids together! We have been friends for almost a year!!! We play almost everyday. She is the BEST!!!
5 comments:
Jessica
Jessica
I have a blog too it's gocheer1.blogspot.com check it out comment me!! this is kyllie from 3rd grade your OLD best friend
Hi Ky How are you? Sorry I haven't written anything for a while I just haven't been on forever. I tried to go to your blog but it said that your blog could not be found. Maybe I did something wrong
so if you think you know let me know cuz i really want to see your stuff!!! Thanks again for looking at my stuff! Hope to see you soon sometime. See Ya! :) :) :)
P.S. Kyllie I really Miss You!!!
Post a Comment